Yarbrough Transfer Company (YTC) is always accepting applications for employment from experienced, professional truck drivers seeking either employment as a company driver or permanent lease as an owner-operator.
YTC has been a family owned and operated business for 4 generations and over 90 years. We seek to embody our core values of safety, service, and professionalism not only in our customer relationships, but also in our relationships with our drivers.
We offer industry-leading pay and benefits, permanently assigned, late model equipment with no slip-seating, and most importantly, our drivers are home more than 95% of weekends annually!
We generally hire drivers located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia and Tennessee. If you are located outside this area but would like to apply, please contact the Director of Safety and Recruiting, via phone at 336-201-5746 (direct) or email@example.com.
To be eligible for employment or lease with Yarbrough Transfer, driver candidates must:
- Be at least 24 years of age;
- Possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL);
- Have a minimum of 3 years over the road truck driving experience;
- Have no preventable and/or DOT recordable commercial vehicle accidents within the prior 12 months;
- Have no more than one moving violation within the previous six months and no more than three moving violations in the past 36 months;
- Have no DUIs, positive drug tests, felonies or fraud or character-related criminal convictions within the past 10 years; and
- Meet or exceed the criteria of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations regarding medical certification and drug and alcohol testing, including, without limitation, that all drivers must be able to obtain a minimum 1 year DOT medical certificate from YTC’s approved doctor (medical cards from independent doctors will not be accepted).
Applications for employment as a driver for YTC must be submitted online via our easy to use online application. We do not accept paper, fax, or email applications.